Spring Fling Family Fun!
- Do you feel that food and other temptations control you?
- Do you live to eat rather than eat to live?
- Would you like to make friends as you learn how to lose weight, eat real food and grow in your faith?
Peace with food is possible in Christ!
A new session of Light Weigh One King is beginning at St. Peter’s on Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. Light Weigh One King is a 12-week Catholic Bible Study-DVD Program devoted to helping those who struggle with food or other temptations find freedom in Christ! This program has been recommended by an Archbishop, priests, doctors, nurses, nutritionists and Prevention Magazine for weight loss and health. There are no weigh-ins. Please view the Light Weigh Orientation video at: www.lightweigh.com and click on the Light Weigh One King Orientation Video on the right side halfway down the page. If you are interested in joining the St. Peter’s Parish Group, call Julie Romero at 337-577-2816 to order your program materials and join this life changing program!
We are aware that not everyone was able to sign up for Flocknote a few weeks ago, so we are including step by step instructions to help you receive messages about important parish information. For those of you who do not know what Flocknote is, it is a messaging system that allows the coordinator of each parish ministry to send out important notes and reminders to those involved in that particular ministry. For example, Adoration Adorers will be reminded about First Friday Adoration a few days prior to the Thursday it begins. Fr. Blanda and Fr. Albert will be able to send out messages about special Masses, cancellations, and overall important information about things going on in the parish.
If you receive either text messages or E-mails, you can sign up for Flocknote. Flocknote is free as long as you are paying for text messages. If your plan only allows a certain amount of messages, then you may be charged if you go over your message allowance that month. Flocknotes are not sent out often, so charges should not be an issue.
If you have any questions about Flocknote, please contact Monique via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Parish Office at 369-3816.
1. Go to your text messages and create a new message and type stpeters (all lowercase and one word as shown) as the message, and send the text to 84576.
2. You will receive a text message with an Internet link similar to this: http://fn2.co/4992c7
3. Click the link and create a profile with your first name and last name.
4. Choose the ministries that YOU are involved in. Please do not choose a ministry that you or your child (if applicable) are not directly involved in! Approval has to be given for each ministry, and if you are not part of that ministry, you will not be allowed in that group. If you are not involved in any ministries but would like to receive general messages from Fr. Blanda, Fr. Albert, and staff, then you will be able to receive those just by signing up.
5. Click NEXT and you are done!